Rabu, 30 Mei 2018

Hobby


My Hobby



My hobby is dancing. These days, many people dance no matter what age they are. When you are dancing all you need are comfortable clothes, shoes and stole.

I have been dancing since I was 6 years old. The first dance I learned was traditional dance. The more I grow up, the better I am in dancing. I learned traditional dance with my coach once. But now, I learn new dance by myself or with my partner.

Each type of dance has its own move and rhythm. One has to feel the rhythm and learn the style of dance. I dance because it is the best way to be healthy and keep myself fit. Dance makes me feel relaxed and happy.

Dancing will always remain a part of my life. It is a kind of sports that every generation enjoys. Since childhood dancing is and has been my passion always. Dancing allows me to express my emotions.

Dancing involves technique, timing, eye and hand coordination, rhythm, emotion and personality. I am always keen to learn new steps of dancing and practice it whenever I get spare time out of my busy school schedule.

Dancing is hobby that can make money and new friends, because sometimes I was asked to perform in an event, and I became one of the coaches for a dance community in my region.

In global era, to learn new dance is easy more than before. But now, just a little people who want to learn it.  [250 words]

4 komentar:

  1. Hai intan,
    Your hobby is so good and fun,
    I love to dance too but i'm not so confindent to show it to anyone...
    And i'm curious which dance you love so much ?
    Traditional dance or modern dance?
    -ika purnama dewi/KU1B-

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hallo Ika! When I was dancing for the first time, I'm also not as confident as you. I just try to enjoy every steps of dance and ignore other people who see me, you must try it by yourself.
      By the way, I love traditional dance and modern dance, I can't choose one of them

      Hapus
  2. Do you like k-pop dance cover? Have you ever participated in a dance cover competition?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hai Nada! I'm not too like k-pop dance, but sometimes I learn some k-pop dance. By the way, I don't ever participated k-pop cover dance competition but I have ever participated in other dance competition

      Hapus

Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat